Pest Control East Auckland
Need pest control in east auckland? Count on us to keep you, your family, your pets and your business safe and healthy
Get rid of those annoying pests
Have you Googled ‘Pest Control East Auckland’? Bug King are your local experts. We arrange free quotes, give free advice, and provide guaranteed treatments at a set price with no hidden surprise costs.
Why call us for pest control?
Well firstly, because pest control is not really a DIY job. The whole point of pest control is permanent protection, and by hiring a professional, you’re paying for a solution, not a temporary fix.
We understand that in the true Kiwi spirit many of us in the East Auckland area like to do stuff ourselves. But, while taking the DIY approach can work for minor infestations, it doesn’t often work for more problematic pests. In fact, your pest problem can get worse.
On top of that, it may be dangerous: having a crack at getting rid of a wasp nest yourself could well end in disaster.
You might be tempted to save money by doing some DIY pest control at home, or at your business, but when the problem is severe, you’ll struggle to kill all the pests, the problem will persist and you’ll end up spending more money on ineffective treatments over the long term. We know. We see this constantly when customers call us because their DIY pest control hasn’t worked.
Pest extermination experts
Your answer: leave it to the professionals like the Bug King team. Professional pest control is usually more successful, in both the short- and long-term.
Bug King was established for one, simple reason: to give customers the level of service they deserve when it comes to pest control, and we have more than a decade of experience . From our base in Panmure, East Auckland, we provide extermination services for homes and businesses across the Auckland region.
We can rid your home or business of mice, rats, wasps, borer, ants, cockroaches, flies, bed bugs, spiders, stinging insects, and other nasties. We have the knowledge, the equipment and the expertise to remove pests right the first time, and we work with owners and tenants to proactively protect their property from potential pests for the long term.
If you live or work in East Auckland, call Bug King on 0800 54 64 54. We’re the exterminators East Auckland knows they can rely upon for fast, efficient, safe results.
Pest Control Services
Whatever unwelcome guests you have at your place – wasps, rodents, spiders or you name it – we can fix your pest problem. We can even provide a same-day service and we always keep in mind it’s your home, not just an address.
No matter what business you’re in, a pest-free environment is crucial. Waiting for pests to invade is not a good business plan at all; consistent pest prevention is the only way to go. We service offices, accommodation providers, industrial and hospitality.
Protecting What Matters To You
Let our experts at Bug King handle your infestation problem. We are locally owned and operated with over 10 years’ experience in the pest control business.
What our customers can expect:
- Highly effective treatment over a long period
- We take the time to understand your needs and what treatment is appropriate
- We’re prompt and efficient
- We carefully explain the precautions required, especially when pets are around
- We provide all the necessary information before starting any extermination work
- 24/7 service availability.
What influences the cost of pest control in East Auckland?
Several factors affect how much you can expect to be quoted, such as
- The kind of pest(s) you need to be rid of
- The scale and size of the infestation
- How many visits are required
- The size and location of your home.
Extermination services cover but are not limited to:
Info about our general pest control treatment
We regularly get customers asking for a bundled treatment to cover common pests. So, our experienced pest exterminator team developed the general pest treatment. This will keep flies, spiders, ants and cockroaches away from your family and is the pest control East Auckland residents most commonly ask for over the summer months.
More about general pest treatment
One of our most popular treatments over the summer months.
We regularly get customers asking for a treatment to cover common pests. Our pest exterminator team developed the general pest treatment to cater for this. The treatment covers ants, cockroaches, flies and spiders.
Need more information about these pests? Go to the individual pest pages to learn more.
This provides the best overall coverage for common household pests
What we do
Our pest exterminator will apply internal treatments that include:
- Ceilings throughout the home.
- Walls in main living areas (kitchen, lounge, dining).
- Wall joins in other areas.
- Roof space and sub-floor areas.
Application of external treatments include;
- The underside of eaves and gutters.
- Around all entry points (doors and windows).
- Any visible spiders webs.
- A general banding of external walls
- Granulated sand treatments in gardens adjacent to the house
Preparation & Aftercare
For external treatments only, no preparation is required.
For internal treatments the following preparations need to be made:
- Cover or put away exposed foods like fruit bowls, etc.
- Put clean dishes, tea towels and paper towels away. It’s OK to leave dishes out if they’re going to be washed.
- Put away toothbrushes, towels and toilet paper.
- Cover fish tanks and turn the pump off.
- Ensure pet food is covered or put away.
- Pull the duvet up to cover all pillows on the bed and cover any cots.
- You will need to vacate your home for a minimum of 4 hours from the time our pest exterminator has completed the treatment.
Aftercare for internal treatments:
- On return, enter your home and open windows and doors and allow to air for 10mins.
- Wipe down all food preparation surfaces. We recommend using rubber gloves while doing this and being conscious of not rubbing your eyes until the gloves are removed.
Aftercare for external treatments:
- Leave spider webs in place for 5 days then remove with a brush.
Our internal treatments use synthetic pyrethroids (which are based on natural pyrethrums). The products we use have been proven safe in sensitive situations over several decades. All treatments are professionally applied and are at a level that are very safe for humans and pets. All products are readily metabolized. If you do come into contact with the treatment it will just pass straight through you and not build up in your body over time.