General Pest Treatment
When you call a pest exterminator to keep your home pest free, you need the best overall treatment possible.
Count on our general pest treatment to keep flies, spiders, ants and cockroaches away from your family.
Info about general pest treatment
From $379.500 Full internal & external treatment
From $241.50 External only treatment
More about general pest treatment
One of our most popular treatments over the summer months.
We regularly get customers asking for a treatment to cover common pests. Our pest exterminator team developed the general pest treatment to cater for this. The treatment covers ants, cockroaches, flies and spiders.
Need more information about these pests? Go to the individual pest pages to learn more.
This provides the best overall coverage for common household pests
What we do
Our pest exterminator will apply internal treatments that include:
- Ceilings throughout the home.
- Walls in main living areas (kitchen, lounge, dining).
- Wall joins in other areas.
- Roof space and sub-floor areas.
Application of external treatments include;
- The underside of eaves and gutters.
- Around all entry points (doors and windows).
- Any visible spiders webs.
- A general banding of external walls
- Granulated sand treatments in gardens adjacent to the house
Preparation & Aftercare
For external treatments only, no preparation is required.
For internal treatments the following preparations need to be made:
- Cover or put away exposed foods like fruit bowls, etc.
- Put clean dishes, tea towels and paper towels away. It’s OK to leave dishes out if they’re going to be washed.
- Put away toothbrushes, towels and toilet paper.
- Cover fish tanks and turn the pump off.
- Ensure pet food is covered or put away.
- Pull the duvet up to cover all pillows on the bed and cover any cots.
- You will need to vacate your home for a minimum of 4 hours from the time our pest exterminator has completed the treatment.
Aftercare for internal treatments:
- On return, enter your home and open windows and doors and allow to air for 10mins.
- Wipe down all food preparation surfaces. We recommend using rubber gloves while doing this and being conscious of not rubbing your eyes until the gloves are removed.
Aftercare for external treatments:
- Leave spider webs in place for 5 days then remove with a brush.
Our internal treatments use synthetic pyrethroids (which are based on natural pyrethrums). The products we use have been proven safe in sensitive situations over several decades. All treatments are professionally applied and are at a level that are very safe for humans and pets. All products are readily metabolized. If you do come into contact with the treatment it will just pass straight through you and not build up in your body over time.
Find Out More About Pests
It’s always good to take someone else’s word for it! Read what our customers have said about us following a successful pest removal. We can also arrange for you to speak directly to someone who has used our services, as we appreciate that you need to be absolutely certain about how our pest control works before you ask us into your home.